Thursday, September 11, 2008

Football Season is Here!



So apparently we are not allowed to make the switch from weeks to months on our postings as people keep telling us we need to post more. Which makes it harder to find titles for our posts. So here we go.

It's football season.

Some people out there find little teeny clothes of a particular team, throw them on their kid, and refer to them as a "die hard fan."

We are those people.

She looks very cute in sports clothing and since it's football season, she wore her Broncos jersey and her CU Buffs shirt. What do you know, both teams won! She must be good luck. Hayden will also tend to look at the TV which has many shapes and colors moving around while making sounds (great things for babies) but since it's football that is on, her Daddy tells everyone that she "loves football."

Other notable events since the last post, she can roll over from front to back, she reaches out and grabs things with her hands, and she grabs her toes. Nice, but not as cool as her love of football, obviously.

Hayden Rolls from Front to Back


Hayden Tells a Story

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I was so missing seeing and hearing about beautiful Ms. Hayden. I hope you are doing well and adjusting to your new routine of working and Hayden going to school. Love you guys!

Sarah said...

Awesome photos & videos! I miss her so much, but seeing these make me feel closer to her (oh yeah, and you guys, too)...
Love,
Grandma Sarah

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting more pix!!! Zoe and I love looking at pictures of Hayden (& you guys...). I love the picture of Grandpa Bob and Hayden looking out the window at the approaching storm... so cool. Also, Savannah, you look FABULOUS! I hope I look as good as you when Zach is 4 months old!! Can't wait to see you guys next month!! Love to you all :)

Sheila Lecce said...

I second all the comments - about getting to see more pics (yahoo!) to making me feel a bit closer to you guys (we are too far away!) and especially that Savannah looks amazing.

Lots of love to you guys. What a beautiful family.