Hayden had 2 birthday parties: one in Phoenix and one in Wyoming. Both were well attended and were a hit. Plus both involved her smashing cake all over herself.
For milestones, she now says "hi" and "uh-oh" regularly and she waves to everyone. She is also lauging a lot more now (see the video below). Thanks for the comments.
Yay! I was so happy to see pictures from her birthday season. What a beauty you have there. She is soooooooooo cute. I love that her two top teeth are sprouting through too. We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you in a few months.
2 comments:
Yay! I was so happy to see pictures from her birthday season. What a beauty you have there. She is soooooooooo cute. I love that her two top teeth are sprouting through too. We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you in a few months.
love the video of her laughing- hilarious!! Great pix from the party- that was fun!
Aunt B
Post a Comment