Today is Hayden's 17 month birthday. She is starting to get into the tantrum phase and the "Terrible Two's" (which is a misnomer since it actually starts at around a year and a half - they don't tell you of that in advance). Every now and then she'll want something and when we don't give it to her, she'll fall down and start crying. Fortunately, she typically only does this at home. When we are out she is so into people watching she doesn't thin of the tantrum (that there is known as a jinx).
When she is not throwing a tantrum, she is a joy. She loves to read, and play on her horse, and throw a ball around. She now understands most of what we say and can say about 15-20 words herself and she picks up more all the time. If you say something to her you can see her looking at you and she repeats it (or tries to) and says it over and over practicing her new word.
OMG! I was laughing out-loud! She makes the funniest little faces!! She is so cute that I wanna eat her- is that weird? Give my little niece some squeezies!! ;p
2 comments:
So sweet! I love her sweet giggly face when Matt was tickling her in the video - such a sweetie!
OMG! I was laughing out-loud! She makes the funniest little faces!! She is so cute that I wanna eat her- is that weird? Give my little niece some squeezies!! ;p
Post a Comment