Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Day at Work

Ellie has been coming to work with me for the last two months and it has been wonderful. She is such a relaxed baby and I have really enjoyed her 'company' in my office.

On Monday she will go to daycare full time (same place as Hayden) and our mommy/daughter work days will be over. It's a bittersweet change. I'm excited to get back into my work and not have to worry about her fussing while I'm on the phone with a client or think about nursing timelines. But I'm going to miss her sweet little face and big smiles.

Thanks for a great couple of months Anabelle!

1 comment:

Sheila Lecce said...

I can't believe how big she looks in this picture. I am sure that it will be bittersweet when you return to work - but you know how successful daycare has been for Hayden, so you know Ellie will be in good hands.