We got the girls dressed up in their cute outfits and also asked that they pose the girls together for a couple of shots. Later that day I heard about the actual photo "session" and was cracking up. Basically, Hayden didn't want to pose for a picture - at all. Not even a little bit. One of her teachers was eventually able to bribe her with candy and after a little tantrum and some crying the pictures were taken. I could picture the entire scene in my head as the teacher told me the story.
A couple of days ago we got our pictures and they are even better than I expected. I seriously love everything about these pictures.
I love Hayden's pose in this picture. Classic, posed, school picture.
I love Hayden's CRAZY HAIR in this picture.
That face!! I love it!
I love Anabelle's gigantic cheeks in this picture. And I love that they captured her not smiling. I actually didn't even think that was possible, considering she's the happiest and most laid back baby in the universe. Seriously.
There's the smile!! I just want to eat her up.
The thing I love the most about this picture is the size of Anabelle's enormous head. It's as big as Hayden's. Maybe bigger. Look at the size of that noggin! I guess my girls have big heads for all of those BRAINS in there!
My favorite picture of the girls. I love Hayden's fake smile. I love that Hayden is lovingly squeezing Anabelle's head to her head. I love that Anabelle is so relaxed and is just going with it.
I guess school pictures were a success. Now excuse me - I need to go and place my order for 14 wallet sized pictures, 10 4x6s, 20 5x7s, 12 8x10s, and 3 posters. Just kidding...kind of.
1 comment:
Two words...Freaking adorable.
Post a Comment