Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bear Bottom and Boots

Last May I went on a Girl's Weekend trip to Seattle and found these super cute jammies for Hayden. They look like long-johns with a little flap on the bum. The flap has a picture of a bear and the text 'Bear Bottom'.

While she was 'taking a nap' she found them in her dresser and put them on. I let her keep them on for a while after naptime and then couldn't resist taking a picture when she decided to add a flowered headband and my cowboy boots to complete her outfit. Man, I love this kid!

2 comments:

Sheila Lecce said...

Those are too cute! And the boots just add to it all. I find it hilarious that kids have a strong need to wear their parents shoes. Vincent and Stella both will walk around in my heels and I cannot figure out how they don't fall :)

Coleen said...

I LOVE this picture. I will have to pull out my red long johns the next time Hayden visits. Of course, I don't have a "bear" on the buns, but I do have a headband and boots I could don! Classic Hayden, don't you think? xoxox