Sunday, December 25, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

We zipped off to Wyoming to visit Savannah's side of the family for Christmas. On the day we arrived a big snow storm was just wrapping up so we were able to have a white Christmas for the first time in a long time.

Like any holiday, there was an ample amount of food, and it was really great to simply sit and relax for several days. We were also able to see some of Savannah's high school friends as well which was nice.

And while Ellie doesn't quite get Christmas yet, it is fascinating to watch through Hayden's eyes as she soaks every bit of it in. From the presents, to Santa, to the Chistmas cookies and treats, she is sold on the holiday (ok maybe so am I with all of those).

Thanks to Oma, Opa, Pop, Susan, Nana, and Uncle Mark for being such great hosts while we were there. We are lucky to have such a great family.

Christmas

2 comments:

Sheila Lecce said...

Great pics. Looks like a fabulous time. In the picture where your Dad is holding Ellie, I can't believe how much she looks like Dave Wolach.

Coleen said...

We had such a good time! FANTASTIC pictures. I love Ash's Santa picture-his true feeling about wearing Santa hat and duties that go with it. Ha! Again, memories, memories, memories. I picture my family in our living room, laughing, visiting, sharing gifts, munching goodies, all of us together (minus one :o( dang it), a time that was/is precious to me. Thanks guys. xoxo