We headed to the park to play with the new t-ball set that we got and while we were there the girls wanted to play on the swings and playground. I've picked up Hayden at school and have seen her on the swing a few times (and I couldn't believe how high they let her go) so I wasn't surprised when she wanted to get on the swings. She has gotten so good at pumping her legs and she gets going SO high! I think Matt was a little surprised at how high she was going as it took him a few seconds to notice that Ellie is not nearly as big a fan of the swings as Hayden.
After the swings Hayden wanted to climb up the "rock wall". She's been climbing up on stuff since she was super little (flashback to finding her in the middle of the kitchen table at 18 months) and she's definitely still a little monkey. We're finding that she's at the age where she has no fear.
1 comment:
Holy moly! That swinging is IN-Sanely cool. Go Hayden!!!!! I can't believe she can pump her legs and everything. I can hardly get Vincent ON a big swing, let alone getting air like that.
Post a Comment