Wednesday, August 20, 2008
From Weeks to Months
Hayden turned 3 months old this past Monday. Where did the time go??? Now that she is 3 months old, we have made the conversion to months to define how old she is. Who made these rules anyway?
Hayden sat up on the couch for the first time this past week (granted her parents propped her up there). It was extremely cute.
We also took her into the pool for the first time. We thought the swimsuit might be a little too big for her but it worked out well. The evening was perfect and the water temperature was exquisite. Hayden absolutely loved it. We hung out in the pool for 15 minutes or so and then gave her a bath and put her down to sleep. All in all a great evening.
We hope everyone is well and thanks for the comments both online and in person.
Hayden Sitting Up
Hayden Swimming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
AHHHHH!! She is soooooo freakin' cute!!! Thanks for putting new pics/videos up- viewing these blog entries is Zoe's new favorite pasttime (mine too!!). I can't believe how old she seems! More pictures, the better. Keep 'em coming!!
Love, Aunt B ;)
I just watched everything-ten times-and I have to admit, I was cheering Hayden on in her roll over. You just can't help it!! Matt-were you really yelling at Savannah to, "Move, move!" Well, the rollover was very cool and important. Will you give Hayden's mama a smooch from her mama, okay? And then, Savannah, you better reciprocate!! xoxoxoxoxo
Oh, and one more! Love the overalls-they were a staple for Savannah when she was Hayden's age-bohemian, not farmer, though. Also, yeah! for the sunshine shirt I made for Ashley when he was a newborn...yes, a newborn, and it didn't fit!! So glad Hayden could wear it! xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Awesome, awesome, awesome. I am so happy she loved the pool. I agree about the counting in months thing. Someone asked the other day how many weeks old Vincent was and I totally blanked...so now he is just a simple 4 weeks old.
Keep on putting up pics and videos. It is so nice to watch her grow up, even if it has to be from far away.
Whoops - Mommy brain. 4 MONTHS old....not weeks. See, I told you the weeks thing was confusing =-)
Okay so I don't think I'm ready to go from weeks to months. I can't wait to see more! It's amazing how much and how fast she's changing. I'm so bummed I didn't get to be in Wyoming with you this weekend so I could see her in person again, and of course to see you too Vannah. I hope your trip went well, I'm anxious to hear about it. Love you!
Post a Comment