Saturday, January 24, 2009

Crazy 8



Hayden is now 8 months old and she is officially a wild child. Everything piques her curiosity and she has to touch and taste whatever she sees. She crawls and cruises all over the house to explore her world.

She is more interactive with us every day as she now craves our attention. She has also learned to clap! Thanks to Grandma Sarah for helping with that one.

Enjoy the pictures and the videos below. In one Hayden claps, practicing her new found ability. In another, she attacks the camera like a charging bull. Careful, this footage is dramatic and should not be seen by younger viewers.

Hayden Claps



When Babies Attack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie pie! I love this stage - it's so happy and full of new adventures for them. We too started the attention getting stage at 8 months and now 50 months later we are still there! I loved all the pictures and the videos. Miss you!

Sheila Lecce said...

Wow you guys - she is growing up so fast. I miss her (oh yeah, and you guys too) so much! She is absolutely adorable. Please give her big hugs from across the miles.

Anonymous said...

She is so freakin' cute I wanna eat her!!! Would that be weird though? Anyway, she is definitely becoming less baby-like and more toddler like every day. It goes so fast! Love the pictures- you guys are really good at updating your blog. Keep 'em coming!!! Love, Aunt B