Sunday, June 26, 2011

Adoration

Ellie really "looks up" to Hayden. She's always craning her head around to see what Hayden's up to. She laughs the hardest when Hayden plays with her. She calms down when Hayden talks to her. Ellie definitely loves her big sister.

I took this pictures of the girls together the other night and I think that Hayden's love for Ellie is evident in this picture. Hayden loves to look at Ellie, talk to her, sing to her, entertain her, and take care of her. Hayden is looking at Ellie with such adoration in this picture and it just melts my heart.

















Having never had a sister growing up, I'm really enjoying getting to watch these sisters bond with each other and start their lifelong friendship.

(As a side note - I have one heck of an amazing brother and wouldn't trade him for anything - not even a sister! He and Afton moved to Texas almost two weeks ago and we miss them SO much every day. I love you Ashley! Thank you for being such a wonderful brother!)

1 comment:

Sheila Lecce said...

So amazing to watch. This picture is priceless.