Sunday, August 7, 2011

More Swimming

Yesterday was Hayden's third lesson with Ms. Allison and she wasn't nearly as excited about it this weekend. On Friday night she was upset about going and Saturday morning was just as bad. Luckily, we had plans to go to a birthday party of a friend of hers from daycare after swimming so I used that as a way to encourage her to get moving.

We got to the pool and she cried a little bit but once she was in the water with Ms. Allison she calmed down and did really well. She rescued princesses from the step, she found the wall, she blew bubbles, and she swam under water in 5 second intervals. I was really proud of her and I'm excited to see her in action again next weekend!






1 comment:

Sheila Lecce said...

Yay Hayden! That is awesome. She is going to be swimming by herself in no time.