Monday, October 24, 2011

A New Family Favorite?

In the past few months the Wolach family has become quite fond of sites like Groupon and Living Social. We've saved some money and also purchased packages and coupons to do stuff and try new places that we may not have otherwise tried.

Last week there was a deal for an Italian restaurant that's about 5 miles from our house. Matt snatched up the deal and insisted we go on Friday night to try it out. That day was a rough day at work for me and I was supposed to meet Matt and the girls at the restaurant at 5:45. At 5:50 I called Matt from work to let him know I'd be late.

Fast forward about 25 minutes when I joined my sweet family digging into pasta. We had a great dinner. The girls LOVE pasta and both ate so well and Matt and I really enjoyed our dinners as well. When we were done eating we checked out their fresh pastries and picked out a small box of desserts to take home. The girls loved looking at the pastries and I loved looking at them.

After a tough day at work (tough week, really) dinner out was the perfect way to end the week. Spending time with my three favorite people, eating wonderful food, and enjoying a glass of wine was just what this mama needed.














































1 comment:

Sheila Lecce said...

Um yeah, Groupon rocks. Glad we aren't the only family that uses them all the time. Love the pics of the girls at the pastry counter. That will be a lifelong memory for them if you continue going...so you know what that means. Weekly family dates to the pastry counter!!!!