Thursday, January 5, 2012

Peek-a-Boo!

We've had to take Ellie to the pediatrician recently for some recurring ear infections she's had. In the examination rooms their exam tables are different colored fire trucks. The sides of the fire trucks have little mirrors and they are the perfect height for Ellie to check herself out. It's such a funny sight when kids start to recognize their own reflection.

I think my favorite things about this picture are her chubby little hand and that really long piece of hair in her face that obviously needs a little hair clip. Now if only we could teach her to leave the clips in her hair?!

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Oh, no hair clip! It brings back the memory of Christmas when you all walked in our back door after your long trip from Phoenix. Ellie's hair was CLASSIC! I think all of the McNierney clan fell in love with her even more after seeing the wild do after removing her whale spout coiffure. Priceless, I tell you. xox

Sheila Lecce said...

If you find the trick to keeping hair clips in little girls' hair, please let me know :)