On Monday we had our photographer take family pictures to capture how Hayden looks as she's turning four. We've done it every year and love to look back at her pictures and see how much she's grown.
So of course Monday was also music day at school which means that the girls both got HUGE stamps on their arms. Perfect for pictures!! I convinced Hayden to scrub the stamp off before the pictures only by bribing her with a tattoo later. Fast forward to today when she reminded me that we hadn't put a tattoo on yet. (Oh really?! I must have forgotten!)
As soon as Hayden's was in place Ellie stuck out her arm to say, "hey! Don't forget about me!"
1 comment:
Love the sister see, sister do thing going on there. I just love watching the little one try to emulate the older one.
Post a Comment