Hayden has developed a love for Candyland. It must be in her genes because I remember playing back to back to back (to back) games with my Grandma and my brother when I was little. Ahhhh, I used to love that game. The cards were all bent (well loved) and that board was probably played on a good 500 times.
I'm starting to think that it's a good idea to get Oma and Grandma Sarah up to speed on Candyland so that they can help with this love-affair of Hayden's.
2 comments:
Hmmmm....there was a reason your grandma always played the game with you and Ash....but I guess, for my grandkiddos I will play. :o)
xoxox
Haha Coleen - I love where you are coming from.
Vincent LOVES candyland too. We have taken to playing it early in the mornings together before breakfast. It is the only time where that pace of play and lack of skill works perfectly with my mindset.
Post a Comment