Sunday, July 21, 2013

Cowgirls Vacation in Wonderful Wyoming

This post is written by guest blogger, Coleen McNierney, aka "Oma".

While Matt and Savannah vacationed, Hayden and Anabelle went on their first trip without mom or dad.  How fortunate were the Wyoming grandparents, great-grandparents, uncles, cousins, etc.  The girls stayed with their grandparents, Oma and Opa and Pop and Susan, and I get to be a guest writer on the Wolach blog! 

The girls flew out of Phoenix with Pop, and my understanding is there were many tears shed – by Savannah.  They had a great flight to Denver and then on the road to Wyoming.  Hayden and Ellie then spent the next ten days in Laramie with time shared between Pop and Susan’s house and Opa and Oma’s.  What an adventure it was! Following are just a few pictures during their time with us, but I know Pop and Susan took many more pictures of the girls at the Jubilee Days’ Parade, a trip to the Snowy Range, visits with Great-Grandma Sonya and Frank, and so much more!

Opa and I then accompanied the girls back home to Phoenix.  There wasn’t enough room for both Matt and Savannah to come to the airport, so Matt greeted the four of us.  Wish I had a picture of their reunion, darn it. Both girls ran to their daddy’s open arms.  Priceless! 

I know Pop had a full slideshow as well.

No comments: