![]() |
| Baby Anabelle |
Yesterday we were 28 weeks along and only 11 weeks away from meeting our sweet baby girl. Hooray!
We've spent the last several weeks trying to decide on her name and finally came up with a name that we love. Her first name is Anabelle and we'll call her Elle or Ellie for short. We're still finalizing a middle name and have it narrowed down to a few that we like.
She's been moving around a lot lately and I notice the most movement after I eat something sweet, drink cold water, or lay down to sleep. Sometimes it's just little jabs and other times it feels like she's a little ninja in my belly. I love every movement though because I know that she's growing in there and is healthy.
It's been really hot here so we've been spending more time in our pool. It feels great to relieve some of the extra weight from my back and cool down my swelling feet.
We scheduled a repeat c-section for Monday, September 20 and we're eagerly counting down the weeks until her arrival.

No comments:
Post a Comment