Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Communicating with Anabelle

The other night we asked Hayden who her baby sister was. She said "Baby Anabelle"! Then she blew raspberries on my belly. I think it must be her way of communicating with Anabelle. She thought it was hilarious and so did we. I wonder what Anabelle thought?


5 comments:

Emily Barna said...

Anabelle might be the cutest name on the entire planet. And Hayden giving her raspberries?? Equally cute. Love it all.

john said...

Awesome. Really cute name. I can't believe how big she is (no, not you Savannah) & I've never met her! We'll be there in early Oct. so we should get together! -john

Anonymous said...

She is too stinkin' cute! That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

when i was pregnant with wolf i asked viva what she thought he might be doing in my belly, she said 'swimming and eating', then i asked her what she thought he might like to eat, she replied 'goat cheese'.

hope everything is going well?
love laura, josh, viva and wolf x

Coleen said...

Now why didn't I look at the blog before my visit? I could have seen the Anabelle and Hayden conversation in person! Maybe in September? xoxox