Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dressing Herself

Lately Hayden has shown a lot of interest in different clothes and dressing herself. We have a chest full of dress up clothes and she loves to go through it and put together outfits. Here are some of our favorite pictures of her latest get-ups.

Playing Dress Up

3 comments:

Sheila Lecce said...

I just checked your blog for the first time in over a month - what a treat to see all the posts! I LOVED them all and can't believe how 'big' Hayden is getting. What a little love bug she is. So full of personality. That video of her giving raspberries to Anabelle is amazing. So precious.

Coleen said...

I will excitedly await a pic of Hayden in her new dress-up clothes. A feather boa and tiara maybe? I, too, had not been to the blog in a bit. Wish I had seen the video of her in the pool with Toby before my visit - was much scarier in person - scary for Oma -- Hayden was just fine! xoxoxo

Lauren said...

Hi, Savannah! Thanks for your comment! Congrats on another girl! Rachel's Etsy shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetEllieLane.

If you want more headbands and flowers, I have some more contacts down here, too. Let me know! Darling family!