We had another really great night last night with Ellie going as much as 3 hours between eating. It was so nice to be able to get some good sleep and be ready to pack up and come home today. She had to get one more EKG before we left but it came back normal. Our next appointment with Dr. Papez is scheduled for October 25th so we're hopeful we won't see him before that.
When I got her out of the car at the house today I realized that this is the THIRD time that we've welcomed her home from the hospital. I'm really hoping that the third time is the charm.
We have some settling in to do but wanted to let everyone know that we're home. We'll write more soon. xoxo
1 comment:
So happy you are home! I hope you guys have a wonderful night full of snuggles. Thank you for all the updates on the blog. It makes us feel closer to you guys - we hate being so far away. And I adore the pictures of the girls on your blog - that photographer really knows how to capture their adorableness (is that a word?). Also - Stella was wearing the same pants as Ellie today!
Post a Comment