Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cool Cuts

We've been thinking about having Hayden's hair trimmed for months. While I'm pretty good about keeping her bangs trimmed we haven't officially had Hayden's hair cut since August 2009.

Hayden's friend Taylor recently had her hair cut and Taylor's mom Holli told me how great her experience was. She went to Cool Cuts 4 Kids and she said that Taylor loved it. So after Hayden's swim lesson on Saturday we drove over for an appointment.

Hayden was a champ sitting in the chair and got to watch a movie while her hair was cut and styled. The hairdresser did a great job and was really encouraging and sweet with Hayden. After the cut she styled her hair and added some grape-smelling glitter to her hair and her arms. Hayden was sold. I'm pretty sure she's going to boycott me cutting her bangs in the future simply so she can go back for another appointment.

Haircut

1 comment:

Sheila Lecce said...

I couldn't view the pictures for some reason (unless there was only one) but that sounds like a cool experience. Good for her for being asuch a good girl :)