Hayden has been dressing herself a lot lately. She has always been very independent but now she has more of an interest in what she wears. Sometimes we let her out of the house...sometimes not.
Here are some of our favorite outfits, so far. We'll keep updating the album as she continues to show us her designs.
2 comments:
That picture of her on the 4th is the BEST. I love that she has her own sense of style. My aunt Paula has ALWAYS let her girls wear what they choose. It has allowed them to be really confident in their outward expressions (and usually they look really great - although they are almost 8 and 10 now). Having said that, maybe Hayden should put a skirt on over the tights...hehe
The Fashion Show -- the best! She reminds me so much of you, Savannah. I did, however, let you wear some strange outfits. Sorry about that....I wish I could find the crocheted pink toilet paper cover that you wore as a hat. No one else knew that it wasn't a hat. Classic Savannah. We know where Hayden gets this! Swimming suit, kept me laughing forever! xoxoxo
Post a Comment