Because we have so many Matt suggested that we take a few extra costumes with us to school so that if other kiddos didn't have one they could borrow one. Turns out that both of the dresses were used and the teachers sent a nice "thank you" note home addressed to me. I've made a mental note to let them know on Monday that it was in fact my wonderful husband that suggested we take in the dresses.
As much as I love to see Hayden all dressed up in a pretty princess dress I kind of wish we had a fun superhero costume for her trunk too. I've made a second mental note to buy one at Halloween so that next time she can choose between being a Princess and being Spiderman.
Hayden came home excited to show us what she learned. She proudly waved her wand and shouted "Abracadabra!" I decided not to tell her that a magician is who typically says "Abracadabra".
No comments:
Post a Comment