Anyway, I fell in love their camera. Now I know I already have a really nice camera that I love. And Matt has a really nice digital camera that we use for every day stuff. But - this camera is WATERPROOF. And we have a pool. And the girls will be swimming soon. And I wish I had a camera I could carry around in my person. And it comes in different colors! (And yes, these are all of the reasons that I listed for Matt to convince him that I "needed" this camera)
I can't wait to test this bad boy out!! Matt picked the green one out for me and I think I fell even more in love with him. Get ready internet - you're about to see a LOT of under water pictures from this mama!
1 comment:
Waterproof cameras are a MUST with small children. I had a Canon Powershot D10 for the past 3 years and I LOVED it (only problem was that it was a bit big and sometimes wouldn't fit easily in my pockets). The first time you fully submerge it in water you flinch...but it is amazing. I now have a Sony Cyber Shot DSC-TX10 which is waterproof, shock proof etc. Enjoy your new must-have and I can't wait to see all the cool underwater (near water) pictures.
Post a Comment